2013年4月16日火曜日

Some teachers do tell children to be more noisy, crazy and nasty... sometimes...

Oh no, some kids can be no-problems. I know that if my possible wife would bear me a kid that was just like me, the issue would not be about being noisy and crazy and nasty, the issue would be to have me be more noisy, crazy and nasty.

Yes, even teachers told me so, in school.

For the teachers, I was asking too many questions. But not the questions most kids would ask, questions that go further than the content of the class, as if my brain wanted to eat the whole world.

I do remember once this very ugly case where I was in high school (well, cegep where I come from) and there was that History of Western Civilization class. And then the teacher went on to teach about Noah and Moses as History. I could resist to tell the teacher this is bad science (because, outside the Bible and sources quoting it, nothing can be said about them), but it is bad education as well... 

I didn't tell her in class, I waited until it finished, scheduled a meeting with her alone to tell it, and she couldn't resist to say something like "shut up, it makes things easier". I have many such experiences, including about learning Japanese, that my former teacher would probably remember...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿